10.28.2010

Week 4

To mix it up there will NOT be an outfit this week. Instead we will all ogle over the cute clothes at Forever21 that I really, really want. But alas I need to save my money. So no more clothes for me *sad face*. Oh well! I will just drool over them online instead! By the way...kudos to Forever21 for seeing a need for plus size clothing and acting on it. Unlike most stores that sell plus size clothing, they actually make fashionable clothes and sell them for really good prices! I mean just because its plus size doesn't mean it should cost double! So three cheers for Forever21! :)


$16.80
I have a huge lack of tshirts with prints. And this one is really cute.


$23.80
I could sooo work this top!

$29.80
Pinstripe...need I say more?

$27.80
I dont know where I would wear this but I love it!
It reminds me of August nights watching the stars

$11.99 (on sale...SOOO CHEAP!)
I love this soo much! It is taking all my willpower and then some to keep from buying it.
After all its only $11.99...

Question of the Week:
What is your favorite clothing store?

No comments:

Post a Comment