10.01.2010

Week 1

Hello! Welcome to my fashion blog! I have been completely obsessed with fashion blogs lately and I have decided to start my own! I am starting out with a 365 project sort of idea...only its going to be 52 weeks. Every week I will post a new outfit! I'm really excited! So without further ado! Here is my first outfit!

Top • Suzy Shier
Shrug Additionelle
Belt • Additionelle
Skirt
Faith21
Leggings • Walmart
Shoes • Aldo

Let me know what you guys think with my new like/dislike buttons! Pretty cool eh?

4 comments:

  1. So, I clicked the like button and it counted a dislike. I don't know what the heck is going on there.

    You look cute!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked the dislike button because I wasnted to see if it named the person who said they disliked your outfit so I could have a chat with them....totally love your outfit, your looking classy, sassy, and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the miniskirt over leggings look.... <3

    ReplyDelete